Re: BIND will completely drop D-BUS dynamic forwarders table support

On Mi Dezember 5 2007, Simo Sorce wrote:

> For example I'd like to query my corporate domain server (over the vpn)
> buy only for domain names that end in my.corp.com and use my ISP for
> anything else.

Btw. dnsmasq allows you to restrict nameservers on domains, i.e. specify a
domain for which a nameserver should be asked. But a different question: How
do you handle reverse dns lookups for the internal ip (vpn) addresses, are
they forwarded to the ISP dns, too? Or do you prevent this somehow?

Regards,
Till