Planned change to xorg-x11-font-utils

The bdftruncate script provided by xorg-x11-font-utils drags in a
dependency on perl.  As far as I can tell, nothing in the distro uses
it.  The font-utils package is required by the various bitmap font
packages, as it provides mkfontdir and mkfontscale.

I plan to drop bdftruncate from font-utils to get rid of the perl bloat,
unless someone has a compelling reason not to.

- ajax