Re: Proposal for Fedora - "GKSUDO"

On Dec 6, 2007 1:38 PM, David Zeuthen <david fubar dk> wrote:
> to grant the_wife the authorization to always run system-config-display.

Not to imply that my wife doesn't deserve to have all of her action
authorization grants to be manipulated by hand...but if I had to do
this manually for ALL my wives that's a pretty time-consuming and
unnecessarily repetitive.

We'll we have access to a set of pre-defined roles that can be
re-applied to multiple users to grant a number of common actions based
on expected usage patterns?

-jef