Re: Proposal for Fedora - "GKSUDO"

On Dec 6, 2007 2:05 PM, David Zeuthen <david fubar dk> wrote:
>  Will I be able to grant an authorization to members of group wifes?
>  (that was your question, right?)
Basically... though the groupname harem might make more sense.

> The answer to this is that with PK 0.8 you will. Right now we only
> support users.

I'm trying to re-synthesize Colin's questions into the usage patterns
I'm dealing with.  A lot of the problems I need to address involve
dealing with hardware access from a cmdline through something like an
ssh session for a group of specific users... not the wheel group.  If
I could create the deathray_admin group and add users to it, then
grant write access to deathray hardware for that whole group that
would be great.

-jef