OMGWTF !! Remote Desktop in Fedora 8

Hi all!

   I am using Fedora 7 upgraded to Fedora 8 packages via Yum. I have Remote
Desktop (System -> Preferences -> Internet & Network -> Remote Desktop ) in
my packages and using it.

   Problem: When I login to my system using 'vncviewer <IP>:0', i can access
everything on the remote pc but the problem is the screen on server system
(system with <IP>) unlocks and everything that I do remotely is replicated
on the actual system.

   Somebody will say, wtf? it is designed to be so. But the problem is the
screen unlocks and anybody in my lab can capture my system and do whatever
he/she wants.

   Its a big security issue.

   And somebody may even get a heart attack when he/she sees that the mouse is
static and no human being is near the pc and still the windows are opening
and closing and some text is being typed in terminal :-O :P

Thank you,
Kulbir Saini,
Computer Science and Engineering,
International Institute of Information Technology,
Hyderbad, India - 500032.

My Home-Page: http://saini.co.in/
My Institute: http://www.iiit.ac.in/
My Linux-Blog: http://linux.saini.co.in/