Re: OMGWTF !! Remote Desktop in Fedora 8

Kulbir Saini wrote:

  I am already using vncviewer this way. But this way, I don't get access to
my kopete message queue which is logged in on the original desktop and not
in the virtual desktop.

Then login to your virtual desktop using vncviewer from the real desktop when you are using this machine locally.

You are off-topic. This is a development discussion list. You should have brought this to a user support forum like fedoraforum.org. They would have told you exactly the same things.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com