Re: Severe X breakage heads up

Gary Thomas wrote:
Adam Jackson wrote:
I plan to rebase the X server to git master a week from today (Monday,
November 12), which means the changes should hit rawhide on Tuesday.
I'm interested in getting a few drivers going that haven't made it to
rawhide yet.  In particular, 'via'
and 'mga'.  What's the best process for helping out with this?  Is is
straight forward to just grab
the latest driver from GIT and build a new/improved RPM?

xorg-x11-drv-via is dead, it's been replaced by xorg-x11-drv-openchrome which has just been ported to libpciaccess. Please grab it from rawhide and report bugs either to openchrome.org bug tracker or in RH bugzilla.

Regards,
Xavier