Re: Are there any policy in creating SIGs?

Peter Lemenkov wrote:
Hello All!
I think there is demand for Fedora Erlang SIG, because there are some
erlangers using Fedora, RHEL and derivatives.

So I've got a question - is it enough just to create proper wiki-page
(SIGs/Erlang) or I need pass some formal procedure?

Nope, creating a page and declaring yourselves a SIG is enough to create a SIG, creating officially enforced Erlang packaging guidelines ofcourse does require the usual procedures for creating guidelines, but there are no rules surrounding SIG creation.

Regards,

Hans