Re: AWOL John Mahowald?

John Mahowald wrote:
On Dec 10, 2007 3:35 PM, Denis Leroy <denis poolshark org> wrote:
Jonathan Underwood wrote:
Hi,

Has anyone heard from John Mahowald (jpmahowald gmail com) ? He's the
gnome-compiz-manager maintainer, but hasn't been responding to bug
reports for some time. I've opened an AWOL bug #417381. Hopefully
he'll come back.
Could somebody approve my packagedb ACL request ? I'll then go ahead and
check in the fix.

I'm here, just behind on things.
I did approve Denis, thanks for stepping forward.

Thanks John,

Builds are available for F-8 and devel