Proposal for automation of MIA maintainer detection/processing

I've thrown together a proposal for something we discussed in FESCo
in the last couple meetings.  FESCo agreed to the idea in principle,
but obviously wanted a formal proposal to digest.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating/AutomatedMIAProposal

is said proposal.  I'd really like to get a lot of eyes on this and
thoughts on this before FESCo pulls the trigger to start seeing some of
the development on tools done to accomplish this.

--
Jesse Keating