f8: NFS mount problem in rescue mode

If I boot Fedora 8 with DVD in rescue mode I can't mount a NFS share.

The problem also happened if I use Fedora 7 Respin, but NON if I use
Fedora 7 std. or Fedora Core [6-1].

If I boot with options rescue + askmetod then do an NFS install,
Anaconda mount /mnt/source correctly, but from shell if I try to mount
another NFS share the mount not work

All these problem happened also if I work on VMware-server.

Some suggest?

--
Dario Lesca <d lesca solinos it>