Outage Notification (Buildsystem) - 2008-12-13 03:45 UTC

There will be an outage starting at 2008-12-13 04:00 UTC, which will last
approximately 1 hour.

To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto
or run:

date -d '2008-12-13 03:45 UTC'

Affected Services:

   Buildsystem

Unaffected Services:
   Websites
   CVS / Source Control
   Database
   DNS
   Mail
   Torrent

Ticket Link: https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/277

Reason for Outage:
koji.fedoraproject.org is on a machine that is no longer under warranty and recently had a drive fail. We will be koji to new hardware.
NOTE TO PACKAGERS:
If you have to build a package that typically takes over an hour to build, please make sure to start your job so it is not still running during the outage. We will be disabling the builders one by one and will try to let builds finish but won't wait forever.

Contact Information:

Please join #fedora-admin in irc.freenode.net or respond to this email to track
the status of this outage.