Subject: Re: Shall I test KDE4 already ?
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 07:42:07 -0600
From: Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo kde org>
To: kde-core-devel kde org

On Tuesday 30 October 2007, lexual wrote:
Like I said, I'm running under Fedora 7 compiled from svn.
Issue is with mounting usb drives/keys.
The device shows up in left hand Places.
Clicking on it gives the following error:

An error occurred while accessing 'Volume (vfat)' the system said:
org.freedesktop.Hal.PermissionDenied: Permission denied: Not in active
session

this is a problem with ConsoleKit / fedora packages / your OS setup,  not
dolphin.