/etc/bash_completion.d

% rpm -qf /etc/bash_completion.d
rpmlint-0.82-2.fc9

I don't use bash, nor bash-completion. But we have this directory here and packages are starting to drop files in there (notably, PackageKit, and PolicyKit doesn't yet but it should[1]). I'm not sure they should require bash-completion, though. Would it make sense to add this directory to the filesystem package?

[1] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/418471