Re: /etc/bash_completion.d

Dnia 2007-12-13, o godz. 19:10:53 Christopher Aillon <caillon redhat com>
napisaƂ(a):

> The bash-completion package is what actually provides the functionality
> for the completion stuff
I don't use bash myself, but looking into /etc/bash_completion.d I've noticed
that mercurial provides rules (in mercurial.sh) conflicting with the ones from
bash-completion (hg). It would be a catastrophy if it required
bash-completion, at the same time conflicting with it :)

Don't ask me to file a bug, I don't care about bash :)

Lam