Re: RFC for Smolt features

On Dec 13, 2007 10:18 AM, Christopher Brown <snecklifter gmail com> wrote:
> I would also love to see the removal of the nag window from Anaconda. I
> can't remember if this was still the case for F8 but at some point
> checking the 'Do Not Send Profile' button and attempting to continue
> would bring up an 'Are You Sure' dialog. Yes, I am sure and please don't
> nag me about it. The fewer clicks during install the better. Apologies
> if this is no longer the case however.

We really do want to see Smolt integrated as much as possible
everywhere.  If you really don't mind, I'm going to wait to see if
there are enough widespread complaints about it.  Most of the time,
when I read blog reports about Fedora X, there's rarely any major
complaints about that one feature.

> Other than that, awesome work!

Thank you!

-Yaakov