Re: RFC for Smolt features

On Dec 13, 2007 10:20 AM, Eric Sandeen <sandeen redhat com> wrote:
> /me reiterates the request for filesystem information too :)

I put the RFC up on the mailing list a while ago, and there weren't
any serious objections that weren't "Smolt is invasive of privacy".
It was that whole discussion that led me to think this all through.
Let me see what I have the time for; I'm also interested in adding
some amount of FS information.

-Yaakov