FUDCon -- considering switching Fri/Sat schedules

All,

As we try to finalize the logistics for FUDCon, it looks like it will be a lot easier from a space point of view if we make the actual barcamp day Saturday (instead of Friday), and use Friday and Sunday for the Hackfests. I also think we can get a better turnout at bar camp if it is on Saturday.

What we want to know is: does this totally mess up anyone's plans? None of the dates actually change, just the agenda a little bit.

Let me know off-list. If there's no major concerns, we'll turn this from 'proposal' to 'official' on Monday and update the main barcamp page.

Thanks,
Max