Re: Wiki Migration

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
On Fri, Dec 14, 2007 at 02:22:13PM -0600, Mike McGrath wrote:
Ok, I'm just throwing this out there for discussion.

We would like to migrate from Moin to another wiki.

Why ?

Not that I'm a fan of Moin, but it'd be useful to know what the
perceived problems with Fedora's current Wiki are, and what we expect
to gain from a new solution before going through the migration pain.

We've been down this path, its not been fruitful:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MikeMcGrath/MoinIssues

   -Mike