Re: Wiki Migration

Mike McGrath said the following on 12/14/2007 12:22 PM Pacific Time:
Ok, I'm just throwing this out there for discussion.

We would like to migrate from Moin to another wiki.

+1

We have yet to find any valid migration scripts that convert users, histories, etc.

What would YOU say if we made the current wiki read only, and made the teams and people migrate important relevant content over to a blank wiki by hand (copy and paste)?

+1

I think this would also allow us to trim up the wiki a bit. So the question I'm asking is if we decided to go this route. How many of you would hate the Infrastructure group?

-1