Re: rawhide report: 20071215 changes

On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 12:50:15 +0000
"Peter Robinson" <pbrobinson gmail com> wrote:

> Could someone poke these for a rebuild. It looks like a poke of half a
> dozen packages would rebuild the majority of this list against the
> newer openssl/openldap packages and get rid of most of the cruft.

The builds that are left have genuine build problems.  If it were just
a simple rebuild they would have been done when I rebuilt everything
else.  These were tried, and failed due to various reasons.  I do
believe I've filed bugs for all of them, and some were fixed, these
haven't been yet.

--
Jesse Keating