Re: qscintilla2, eric4?

> (how can i see who the package maintainers are for a certain
> package??)

Using PackageDB. eg.,
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/qscintilla

> so you might want to try to grab the .src.rpm of the last
> rpm [1] made by fedora and upgrade it yourself.

My guess is that Rex Dieter is busy with KDE4. So instead of just
making a package and keeping it for yourself, you can consider
updating it in Fedora itself. That way your effort will benefit more
souls than just yours. :-)

Cheers,
Debarshi
--