Re: Proposal for automation of MIA maintainer detection/processing

Jesse Keating wrote:
I've thrown together a proposal for something we discussed in FESCo
in the last couple meetings.  FESCo agreed to the idea in principle,
but obviously wanted a formal proposal to digest.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating/AutomatedMIAProposal

is said proposal.  I'd really like to get a lot of eyes on this and
thoughts on this before FESCo pulls the trigger to start seeing some of
the development on tools done to accomplish this.

Might want to take a good look at
http://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/261833/fffb675b3527f7af/ and referenced mentioned within that article.

Rahul