Re: texlive + tex4ht

Patrice Dumas wrote:

> I disagree. It is mad to have something monolithic when there are
> different upstreams.

Perhaps there could be a little less squabbling about which upstream is
theoretically better, and a little more focus on the problem that the
current combination of texlive with tetex-tex4ht produces unusable
garbage?  I get a big sweep of white space instead of a table of
contents.  This doesn't happen on Fedora 7 or 6.

	<b