texlive + tex4ht

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Sun Dec 16 20:43:36 UTC 2007

On Sun, Dec 16, 2007 at 11:37:06AM -0800, Bryan O'Sullivan wrote:
> Patrice Dumas wrote:
>
> > I disagree. It is mad to have something monolithic when there are
> > different upstreams.
>
> Perhaps there could be a little less squabbling about which upstream is
> theoretically better, and a little more focus on the problem that the
> current combination of texlive with tetex-tex4ht produces unusable
> garbage?

I am focused on this. The tex4ht version is more up to date that the one
that comes with texlive.

> I get a big sweep of white space instead of a table of
> contents.  This doesn't happen on Fedora 7 or 6.

Bugzilla is a better place for these discussion, please file a bug, with
the document (if possible), the command-line and the output.

Also did you tried the tex4ht version bundled with texlive and produced
a correct document or is it a guess?

--
Pat