gtksourceview-sharp packaging problem

Hi,

I've hit a snag when packaging a newer version of gtksourceview-sharp.

The package name is currently incorrect and it should really be
gtksourceview-sharp-2.0-0.10-25 (or as it is now 2.0-0.11-1). The
problem is that you can't have a - sign as part of the version.

Currently, the hack used is to define extra as 0.10 and then setup -q -n
to set up the directories. This is wrong, but I'm not sure how to get
the package name correct.

Is there a way to glob the bits together to create the correct name?

TTFN

Paul