Re: Opinions welcome: Restructuring the system menus

Hans de Goede wrote:

Actually, in the case of games, the way too long menu when you install lots of games (and who doesn't) has long been fixed, a simple "yum install games-menus" will change your games applications menu (under all fdo menuspec compliant environments) to have categorized submenu's using the official fdo spec Game categories.

There is one thing I personally would like to see about games and menu (and I expect it is not specs compliant): all unplayable the games because of no data available (needing the autodownloader to be run) in a separate menu, so I could ignore them easily in the Games Spin. Yeah, they cold move from that menu in the proper location once the data is available, but this is really a "pie in the sky" scenario.