Re: Outage Notification (Buildsystem) - 2007-12-16 16:00 UTC

On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:30:16 -0600
Dennis Gilmore <dennis ausil us> wrote:

> There will be an outage starting at 2007-12-16 16:00 UTC, which will
> last approximately 10 hours.
>
> To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto
> or run:
>
> date -d '2007-12-16 16:00 UTC'
>
> Affected Services:
>
>     Buildsystem
>
> Unaffected Services:
>     Websites
>     CVS / Source Control
>     Database
>     DNS
>     Mail
>     Torrent
>
> Ticket Link:
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/264
>
> Reason for Outage:
> the current buildsystem is run on FC-6  we are doing an OS refresh on
> all build related systems.  At the same time koji and mock will be
> updated to the latest stable codebase's

Just an update on this.  We have the main koji hub updated, as well as
ppc2, and xenbuilder1,2,4.  That leaves ppc3,4 and hammer2 to convert.
Builds are processing though.  We are finding a few issues here and
there with the new code sets and will be fixing them as quickly as
possible, as well as other issues such as static-repos not being
reachable right now.

--
Jesse Keating