Re: how is pulseaudio supposed to work?

Le Mar 18 décembre 2007 11:42, Lennart Poettering a écrit :

> I am not sure what you want?

I want an official way to get sound working for non-human-user
sessions that does not involves writing manually .xinitrcs, can be
integrated by the packagers of software needing this in their
packages, and is cared about by the stack authors.

I don't want every use that does not fit nicely fit in the gnome human
session scenarii to be relegated in RTFM and google land.

--
Nicolas Mailhot