Re: Moonshine -> Werewolf -> <blank>? Werewolf is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Josh Boyer wrote:
I will be collecting suggestions for 1 week so the cutoff for names is:

December 25, 2007

Suggestions will be run through the legal queue and an election will
happen for Fedora contributors to pick the next Fedora name.

Let the naming begin!

Here is a name I am sure will not pass legal, but I like the complex connection: Iron Maiden. Link? Werewolves and vampires are somewhat alike and in an continual war, kicking each other's asses, with Dracula the most "popular" vampire. Dracula takes his name from Vlad the Impaler but is inspired from the history of Countess Bathory, which allegedly used to bath in virgin's blood, believing this will keep her young. And the best torture device to deplete a human body of blood is the Iron Maiden.

...who was in Friday the 13th, with Kevin Bacon.