Re: Moonshine -> Werewolf -> <blank>? Werewolf is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>

On Tue, 2007-12-18 at 13:08 -0500, Michael DeHaan wrote:
> Mark Bidewell wrote:
> > Absolutely awesome great idea!
> >
> > On 12/18/07, *Douglas E. Warner* <silfreed silfreed net
> > <mailto:silfreed silfreed net>> wrote:
> >
> >     On Tuesday 18 December 2007, Simo Sorce wrote:
> >     > Anubis [1]:
> >     >
> >     > Anubis is a mythological creature of human/canine form
> >     > Werewolf is a mythological creature of human/canine form
> >     >
> >     > [1]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anubis
> >
> >     +1; it opens up the Stargate references for the next batch.
> >
> >     -Doug
> >
> >     --
> >

> Undomesticated equines can not remove me from voting for this one.
>
> +1 million just for the pending Stargate release naming opportunity.

Okay, but I want everyone to know about an important strategic decision
we have to make.

Fedora 11 MUST be named "ours goes to"
Fedora "ours goes to" 11
Optionally it could be named: Lumbar Puncture.

So we have to get from here to there. :)

-sv