Rolling Koji builder outage

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Dec 18 21:21:09 UTC 2007

Over the next few hours we're going to have a rolling outage of the
Koji builders.  This is necessary to install a new kernel on them to
resolve some build issues discovered after the refresh.  First we will
disable the host to be rebooted and allow it to complete any active
jobs without taking on new ones.  Then the host will be rebooted to the
new kernel and re-enabled for taking new jobs.

Users should expect some delay in build tasks, but no loss of jobs.

--
Jesse Keating