Re: Moonshine -> Werewolf -> <blank>? Werewolf is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007, David Nielsen wrote:
Em Ter, 2007-12-18 às 14:18 -0700, rvinyard cs nmsu edu escreveu:
                    Chupacabra

Are you absolutely sure that naming our pride and joy after something
commonly known as "The mexican goatsucker" isn't... involving some
undesirable images not to mention snide review comments.

 I can see it now.
"Parents sometimes conjure the name Chupacabra to scare their children into obeying them. We can now do the same with Linux users, with the Fedora Project's latest release by the same name..."
 No thanks.

     Jima

 AAAA!  El chupacabra got me!  No, wait, that's the kitten.  Oops.