Monodevelop 0.18

Hi,

Monodevelop 1.0 beta 3 is now out, however it relies on mono-addins.
I've built mono-addins locally and packaged it, however I am unable to
log into my ftp server at all-the-johnsons.co.uk for some reason.

Can anyone host it for a while so I can get it approved and entered into
rawhide? I just need ftp access.

TTFN

Paul