Re: Hackfests at Fudcon

sv> We’ll call the rooms: ABCDE. If you have a hackfest you’d like to
sv> start up, let me know, I’ll update the wiki and see about
sv> organizing the rooms/times.

It would be good to do a review process brainstorm at some point; I
added this to the barcamp page a while back.  Probably no real
hacking, of course.

 - J<