Re: how is pulseaudio supposed to work?

On 12/19/2007 05:25 PM, Tomas Mraz wrote:
Hmm, I have been the pam maintainer in Fedora (and RHEL) already for 3
years. Nalin was the previous maintainer. I'm not really sure what Nalin
means by using pam modules in non-authentication ways and which problems
are brought by such modules.

Oops, my bad. I've heard Nalin complain so many times about this issue that it's all melting together as to who does what. Sorry about that. :-)