Josh Boyer (jwboyer gmail com) said:
Let the naming begin!
So, Werewolf is a:
- Fictional creature
- Ancient: Griffin, Sphinx, Cerberus (yeah, that's not going to stick), Scylla,
- SciFi Movie/TV: Tauntaun, Tribble, Ewok, Faun, Dalek, etc.
- Cryptozoology: Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, etc.
- Horror: Mummy, Vampire
- Games: Grue, Flood
- Game Shows: Whammy
Personally, I like 'Sphinx' or 'Grue'.
- A baseball team (the London Werewolves, natch)
- Paints, Otters, Wild Things, Biscuits, etc.
- Something found at Trader Vic's
- Mai Tai, Tiki <whatever>
- Things found in London in song titles
- Bells, Foggy Days, Bridge, Streets