Stalled Proposed Features for F9

Happy Holidays!

The following feature pages are in CategoryProposedFedora9 which indicates that the feature owner is requesting that FESCo vote on them at the next meeting. I have not raised these features to FESCo for a vote because certain parts of the pages are incomplete and it doesn't make sense for FESCo to review a feature when all the information is not present.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureXULRunner
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureVolumeControl
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureRPMYumEnhancements
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NewGdm
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/RandrSupport
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/XenPvops
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureFirefox3
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/GCC4.3
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/EFI

More information can be found here: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Dashboard

I have contacted many of the feature owners individually. If pages remain in their present state by 2008-01-01 I will change their category to CategoryProposedFeature.

Thanks,
John