rawhide report: 20071220 changes

Brian Pepple bpepple at fedoraproject.org
Thu Dec 20 15:12:18 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 13:53 +0000, Peter Robinson wrote:
> > swfdec-0.5.5-2.fc9
> > ------------------
> > * Wed Dec 19 2007 Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org> - 0.5.5-2
> > - Build w/ pulse audio support.
> >

> Probably not a whole lot of point enabling the PulseAudio support yet
> as it doesn't yet work. See this post from a couple of days ago, not
> that audio worked when it was compiled with alsa.
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2007-December/msg00399.html

Um, I was the one that wrote that message, so I obviously was aware of
it.  I spent some time working with upstream yesterday, and was able to
get the pa support to work in Rawhide.

Later,
/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BrianPepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E