Re: Delays in package processing

Ralf Corsepius wrote, at 12/20/2007 03:12 PM +9:00:

To put it bluntly:
* As a packager, I feel strangled by current release practice.
* As a user I am gradually feeling annoyed by seeing bugs not getting
fixed.

Actually it is annoying for both me and the reporter that
- I received a bug report from a Fedora user about some crashing
 bugs
- I replied to him that I fixed them in release foo and the reporter
 confirmed it
- I requested to push the rpms to stable on Sunday
- But they have not been pushed even on Friday.... (in Japan it is already
 Friday now)

Regards,
Mamoru