Re: Wiki Migration

On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 18:47 -0600, King InuYasha wrote:
> I was aware of that, which is why I suggested Enano CMS. It is a
> hybrid of a wiki and a CMS, implementing literally the best of both
> worlds.

Is it truly a wiki or does it just have a wiki-syntax-like editor
capability?

A wiki finds its success in being open and easy to edit.  It is the
easiest method to scratch an itch.  This is where our wiki
implementation has suffered the most (IMO.)

I could see a CMS and a wiki engine integrated, in terms of using the
same account system and having a method to move content between the two
faces.  But once you put that content under management, it is no longer
the flexible content of a wiki.

- Karsten