Wiki Migration

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Dec 21 03:50:48 UTC 2007

> If we were going to do it this way, is there any a-priori
> restructuring that should be done in terms of wiki page namespace in
> an effort to organize the content a bit?  Id hate to take the same
> pile and just move it into another room so that it still looks like
> the same pile of stuff..but in a different room.

We can do this regardless of changing anything.  Sounds like a fun
hackfest session[1] at FUDCon; I'll host. :)

Meanwhile, let's discuss information architecture (organization) on
f-websites-l, and Docs can work up a quick set of guidelines for:

* Page ownership/stewardship to prevent stale content
* Info arch
* Lightweight 'wiki watching' steps (i.e., the opposite of the monstrous
WikiEditing page.)

- Karsten
[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/WikiGardening
--