Re: Fedora 8 review

Valent Turkovic wrote:
Hi, I listened to Linux Action Show and I really liked their review of
Fedora 8. I believe that this is something Fedora users but also
Fedora devels should listen.

They give Fedora 8 a really hard but IMHO realistic review, so please
listen to it.

You can hear the clip with the review part of the podcast here:
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/index.php/archives/fedora-8-audio-review/
http://www.archive.org/download/Fedora8ReviewlinuxActionShowEp067/Linuxactionshowep067-Fedora8Review.ogg
http://www.archive.org/download/Fedora8ReviewlinuxActionShowEp067/Linuxactionshowep067-Fedora8Review_64kb.mp3

or you can listen the whole podcast here:
http://www.linuxactionshow.com/?p=158 (Ogg version)
http://www.linuxactionshow.com/?p=157 (MP3 version)

Valent.

Any chance you can write up a good summary? Esp a list of points which they say need improvement, and you agree with, and which we are actually capable of improving (iow not support mp3 please, etc.).

regards,

Hans