Re: Wiki Migration

King InuYasha wrote:
The problem I'm seeing here is that Fedora is trying to find a balance
between keeping spammers and other trash out while allowing as many people
as possible to edit the wiki and put quality information in it. The result
is this mess of a wiki we have right now, using Moin and connecting it
partially to the Fedora Account System.

Actually its got nothing to do with spam its the legal requirement of a CLA. We're working for a clickthrough cla that will fix that.

   -Mike