Re: Moonshine -> Werewolf -> <blank>? Werewolf is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>

> On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 07:27:09 -0600
> Josh Boyer <jwboyer gmail com> wrote:
>

>> I will be collecting suggestions for 1 week so the cutoff for names is:
>>
>> December 25, 2007
>
> We're off to a great start so far.  Given the various vacation
> schedules of people, we're extending the cutoff for name suggestions to:
>
> Jan 1, 2008
>
> Keep 'em coming!

If we keep with the "monster" theme I suggest:

"Phibes"

Besides...  Its from a Vincent Price movie.

The Abominable Dr. Phibes (1971)
Dr. Phibes: "My love, precious jewel and noble wife. Severed, too quickly,
too cruelly from this life. I alone remain to give delivery of your pain.
Nine killed you. Nine shall die. Nine times, nine! Nine killed you! Nine
shall die! Nine eternities in DOOM!"