Helping out with broken deps due to openssl changes

Hi All,

I noticed in todays rawhide report that there are still quite a few packages whcih are broken due to the openssl update.

I know these are the non trivial rebuild cases. I would hereby like to offer to help. So anyone interested in receiving some help in getting their package(s) fixed?

Regards,

Hans