Re: Moonshine -> Werewolf -> <blank>? Werewolf is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 19:05:26 +0200
Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro> wrote:

> Josh Boyer wrote:
> > On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 07:27:09 -0600
> > Josh Boyer <jwboyer gmail com> wrote:
> >
> >> I will be collecting suggestions for 1 week so the cutoff for names is:
> >>
> >> December 25, 2007
> >
> > We're off to a great start so far.  Given the various vacation
> > schedules of people, we're extending the cutoff for name suggestions to:
> >
> > Jan 1, 2008
>
> OK.
> Probably the Art Team will not be able to make use of the name as we
> have a deadline for Round 1 in 8 January. We may delay it a bit (a week
> or so) but not much, and the legal clearing and community vote will take
> some additional time.

The rest of the schedule didn't change.  Lawyers take vacation too, so
sending them a list of names the day after Christmas would have the
exact same results as sending it to them on Jan 2.  If legal can turn
around the name list sooner than planned, we can move the vote up as
well.

We tried to make it easier for the Art team, we really did.  Pesky
holidays.

josh