Re: Moonshine -> Werewolf -> <blank>? Werewolf is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>

On Dec 21, 2007 9:56 AM, Josh Boyer <jwboyer gmail com> wrote:
> We tried to make it easier for the Art team, we really did.  Pesky
> holidays.

Just remember.. a vote for me for Galactic President is a vote for the
abolishment of seasonal holidays and an establishment of the 8 day
week (4 work days and a 4 day weekend.)

-jef"crap I'm gonna miss tonight's winter solstice fireworks because
I'll be curling"spaleta