Re: anaconda updates / respins (was: Re: Delays in package processing)

Jesse Keating <jkeating <at> redhat.com> writes:
> That's what Unity does, and I applaud them.

Couldn't we give one of the Unity folks comaintainership of anaconda so they
can push official updates to anaconda with backported fixes? They're working on
backporting the most important Anaconda fixes for the F8 respin already, so why
can't the fixes land in the F8 updates repository?

        Kevin Kofler