Re: FeatureDictionary patches for KDE

These patches have now been built for Rawhide and should show up in the public
Rawhide in the next daily push.

For the plugin-based architectures (KSpell2, Sonnet), we're now building the
enchant backends only. (I disabled the Sonnet aspell backend and the KSpell2
aspell and ispell backends which were previously being built.) For the legacy
KSpell (which uses command-line tools), I changed kde-settings to make hunspell
the default.

        Kevin Kofler